Friday, January 1, 2010

Announcement !
  • Clothesforsaleeee is back! Free postage for every lens purchase & 3 and above free registered mail + 3 free casing !
  • Lenses Washing Machines is new and best selling in Korea! Buy together with a pair of contact lense you are entitled to purchase the mini washing machine at $17 only! :)
  • Cfs have also upload new brand of lenses!
***For all the things I've posted out, is all from Korea and from the direct supplier and its the cheaper I'm offering. If you can find anything lower than what i'm offering, chances are they are most likely to be imitations from China, there are lots of imitations going on nowadays, . So get the correct one from me, and don't go on with those imitations goods that will hurt your eyes (: Ask and I will clear all your doubts. ;D

:D Click here to go to the following links
Current Orders ;)

Mini Washing Machine - 2
Neo Lenses - 3/30
G&G - 2/30
Deuba - 0/10
PM/New Bio - 4/20

For G&G, Deuba, PM/New Bio is a mix and match to cap to 30. So order from me together with the Mini Washing Machine now ;) So you will get your stocks asap. C:
The more pairs of lenses you getting, I will give a lil discount too !

I do supply G&G , NEO lenses & Others brands. Interested, do email me.
Directly from Korea Supplier. Safe and Clean ~

Thank alot :D
{CFS-♥you}

No comments: